Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Fortune Cookie with Blue Block from Patmos, Greece (+ update on my parents' new book)


Click to view auction
24-hour auction ends at 8PM EST on Thurs. Oct 19th

I want to wish my mom a happy birthday today! I had the best fortune having her as my mom. ; ) If you're interested, there's been so much awesome buzz about my parents' newly published children's book, The ABCs of Thomas Merton: A Monk at the Heart of the World. Check out some of the press here and the book is for sale on Amazon -- the reviews are ALL 5 stars!

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Heirloom Tomato on Blue Block from Patmos, Greece (Solar Eclipse, August 21, 2017).

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,