Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Powdered Donuts (magic is still possible) (+ "art-friendly auctions")



This is my fourth painting in my "Magic is still possible" series. Since March 2015, I've been working on a series of paintings to celebrate "Magic is still possible," the quote on my July 2014 free poster that comes from a great slideshow narrated by Marco Leona, chief scientist at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. In it, Leona shares his perspective on the role of magic in the creation of art.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Still Life with Three Truffles or a bunch of my paintings of donuts.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,