Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Lemon with Leaves, Flower, and Bud (+ Fantin-Latour)


Click to view auction

Fantin-Latour is a great painter whose work I often study at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. À Fleur de Peau was a recent exhibition of his work at Musée du Luxembourg in Paris; the show is no longer on view, but, if you're interested, the exhibition catalog can be found at this link.

This is another lemon generously given to me by my in-laws in Arizona. If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Lemon with Three Leaves (Separation of Powers) or a bunch of my paintings of lemons.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here. To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,