Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Heirloom Tomato (+ my painting at Le Marais, SF)


Click to view auction

I may or may not be planning a coastal California painting trip, which reminded me that about three years ago, I painted four fig paintings in one, and the owners of the painting have it displayed at their bistro, Le Marais Bakery Bistro, in the Marina District of San Francisco. If you're interested, you can see views my Four Figs painting in several of the photos of Le Marais Bakery Bistro. (Hint: it is pictured here in photos #8, 13, 16, 19, and 21). If you're in San Francisco, their site is here -- take a look at the amazing press about the bistro, too.

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,