Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Linchpin and Balance

Five years ago, in the video below that accompanies Seth Godin’s bestselling book Linchpin: Are You Indispensible?, Seth describes how the Internet works for me to share my work with collectors all over the world. Seth refers to me as a “linchpin,” but at the same time I could not do the work I do without a purposeful and mindful balance between life online and life offline.

If you're curious about joining "the Innernet," the $47 half price rate expires today, May 31, at midnight EST. Think of the half price incentive as a call to invite a friend or colleague to join you.

You can achieve a similar balance that works for you and your life.

Take the leap with me.



All my best,