Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still life with Grapes and Danish Bleu (the light, the shade) (+ Live Demo tomorrow)


Click to view auction
(auction includes detail and framed views)

the light, the shade
This painting is part of my ongoing series "the light, the shade" that I began in December 2012. I wrote about Bob Lax and described my inspiration for this series here.

My 2011 live painting demo
Live Demo
Tomorrow, Friday, March 27, is my live demonstration in Grey Towers Castle at Arcadia University from 11am to 1pm EST.

The session is free and open to the public, and will also be streamed live online at Arcadia's UStream channel.

If you're interested, I explain here why I do this event.

If you'd like to purchase my work, you can view my Current Painting Auctions and then view All Available Paintings.

All my best,