For more information, click here.
Earlier this week, I shared that my site surpassed three-quarters of a million visits from folks in over 100 countries (that's a quarter of a million in two years). As a thank you for supporting my work, I'm excited to announce a "contest" of sorts here and on facebook -- a special offering to "win" one FREE Private Painting Mentoring session with me ($450 value).
To enter: Fill out this 2-question survey.
Deadline: Midnight, December 28, Philadelphia time.
Late submissions aren't accepted. Submissions with too many words may or may not bog me down.
I will personally read through everything and ONE winner will be chosen.
I'll post the winner here on my blog on January 1, 2015.
I will be looking for a person I think I can help the most, not "judging" your submission.
Need more information?
- Details about my Private Painting Mentoring
- Eighteen mentoring participants talk candidly about the program
- I share my teaching philosophy in this video
- If you prefer to study with me in person, I teach a few workshops each year.
- If you entered my contest in June 2013, I encourage you to apply again.
- Private Painting Mentoring is an online program, so you can be anywhere in the world.
- I am happy to work with you even if you've never painted before.
- Yes, I do work with non-painter artists.
- Mentoring Session will take place in Mid- to Late-January, depending on your schedule.
- If you've already participated in Private Painting Mentoring, you are eligible.
- Here's a throwback to a post that I came across on facebook:
If you know someone who might be interested, please share using the links below.
Good luck and have fun,