Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Announcement: Sedona Workshop (May 18-22, 2015)

My 5-day workshop in 2015 is May 18-22 at Sedona Arts Center and registration is now open. 

In the workshop feedback I get, participants always say that it is a transformative experience to watch me do a demo painting -- from start to finish -- every day. For me, painting demos are a conversation. I explain my thought process, I answer (and ask!) questions, I give instruction about all aspects of painting, I tell stories, I recount color combinations, and I sometimes go off on tangents... but you must know that I feel so fortunate that I get asked the most thoughtful, inspiring, and fun questions. In those present moments, we are connected together in a dialogue with each other and with painting -- in a space of magic and curiosity -- and it's one of my favorite places to be.

CLICK HERE to paint with me in beautiful Sedona

If you're considering signing up, but want to see and hear me describe my teaching approach, watch the 4 minute video below:



Space is very limited.

My 2014 Sedona workshop was full with a wait list, so if you are interested, I hope you can register early. The official workshop description is here.

Looking forward to spending 5 days painting with you in May,


View Current Painting Auctions 
View All Available Paintings

To receive new workshop announcements first, join me here (it's FREE):