Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Summer Peach on a Wood Block (+ news about my knee)


Private Collection

Sharing an inspiring Singer/Songwriter with you
Last weekend, I had the privilege of seeing Susan Werner perform live in concert. The Chicago Tribune named Susan “one of the most innovative songwriters working today” and I wholeheartedly agree. I have many favorite songs of hers, but my current favorite is this one: "May I Suggest" (click the link to see Susan perform it at the Philadelphia Folk Festival in 2010). I'm also inspired by the fact that Susan is the Composer & Lyricist for the upcoming world premier of Bull Durham, The Musical at the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta. In this great video, Susan and the producers share funny anecdotes about the making of the musical. I'm looking forward to seeing it! (If you enjoy Susan's work, click to tweet it and let her know @swernermusic.)

Good News
shared last month about my knee injury, and I am happy to say that I don't need surgery! (just six weeks of physical therapy.) Thank you for all your kind and supportive emails & comments -- I am so grateful for you!

If you enjoy today's painting, share it using the links below or click to tweet it.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

All my best,

To receive detail views of my new paintings, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Detail View:
If you are interested in receiving detail views of my work, sign up.


Framed View: