Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Four Italian Plums (+ Sharing Some Art I Like)


Four Italian Plums, 14 x 11 inches, framed
Private Collection
Scroll down to see detail and framed view

I've been meaning to share with you artwork by Michelle Hobbs of Remy and Me. Jewelry. I love Michelle's work (especially necklaces), and she makes wonderful commissioned pieces. I first purchased a mixed-metal "om" sanskrit necklace that she was inspired to make after her trip to Mission Carmel. After that, I commissioned Michelle to design a hematite and rose quartz necklace that she made with hand-knotted gray silk cord. I love it. Michelle is lovely to correspond with and she includes sweet cards and other treats in her packaging (like the one pictured to the left). You can visit her shop here. Enjoy!

Detail View (sign up here to receive more detail views)



If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Best,


To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings