Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Yellow Pear Wrapped in Green Tissue Paper No. 2


6 x 4 in., oil on linen on panel
Click to view auction

Something I've been enjoying lately is this blog by Regina Tingle. She's a writer from Texas who wrote much of it from her home in Italy, and now she writes from her new home in New Zealand (!). I'm excited about where it all comes from and where it's all going -- and will write more on that later -- but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy it. (<--- I recommend going back and starting at the beginning.)

Anyway, if you're interested, when I posted my first Yellow Pear Wrapped in Green Tissue Paper painting back in June, I also wrote about a painting that mesmerizes me. Click here to read the post.

If you enjoy today's painting, leave a comment here, and share it with your friends using the links below or click to tweet.

ENDING SOON
The auction for Still Life with Cranberries, Clementine, and Silver Creamer ends TODAY at 10:45 PM EST. View auction

Enjoy,

If you'd like direct access to my work, sign in here (it's free): 
View All Available Paintings
Visit Current Painting Auctions

FRAMED VIEW