Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Update - Artist Residency and Some Important News

Plans change.

I was looking forward to posting today or tomorrow that next week I was to begin a month-long Artist Residency at the Sam and Adele Golden Foundation in New Berlin, NY. I'd be one of three artists; my residency made possible by the extremely generous support of the Foundation. (You've probably heard of Golden Acrylics & Williamsburg Oils (my paint of choice), but if you're not familiar with the Foundation, here's a place to start.)

But sometimes plans suddenly change. I just found out that the house (and studio) that I've been renting for 5 years is going to be sold. Now I'm figuring out options and how it might all work out over the next several weeks.

Although a little shocked, I look forward to what will come next.

Best,