Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Morning View of Mt. Subasio (Italy 2012 painting #6)

Abbey Ryan painting



















4 x 6 in., oil on linen on panel
not for sale

I painted the painting above, Morning View of Mt. Subasio (not for sale), just before we headed back to Florence from Perguia. On Facebook, I posted a picture of the view with my finished painting still on the easel. As you can see, by the time I snapped that photo, the fog in the valley had started to really burn off! Also, I just remembered that I painted part of this view three years ago when I was in Italy. Here's that painting from 2009 - let me know in your comments if you can see where the views overlap. :)

If you want to read more about my travels and experiences abroad, sign up for my email list HERE, or just email me and I can add you.

Visit my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.