Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Three Peaches on a Blue Block from Patmos, Greece

 
Click to view auction

"To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of the arts." ~Thoreau

I am back to posting a few smaller auction paintings, and will also be sharing some of the larger works that I've been focusing on. 

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see pear on a blue block from patmos, greece (the light / the shade) (2018), which is available for sale (just email me). You may also like Two Pears on Blue Block from Patmos, Greece (Yin & Yang) (2018), Fortune Cookie with Blue Block from Patmos, Greece (2017), or a bunch of my paintings of peaches or this blue block from Patmos, Greece. If you want to read some other quotes I've posted, those can be found here.  

Email Hygiene
If you're considering subscribing to my painting emails, or if you already have subscribed, a big thank you for your interest in my work. I post periodically that it's important for you to check on your email list preferences. Click here to choose your preferred email list to get exactly what you want (or don't want).

IF YOU'RE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED, check your email today -- you can change your preferred email list by clicking on the "Update Profile" link at the bottom of every email I send.

If you find yourself just deleting my "painting a day" or marking the emails as spam or just feeling like unsubscribing, it is easy to do so -- again, at the bottom of every email I send.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.