Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Two Pears (Yin & Yang)


Sold

“It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.” ~Henry David Thoreau

This painting continues my "yin and yang" series that I began back in 2010. If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Still Life with Pear and Silver Cup (2022), Hand-picked Pear with Leaves (present moment) (2021), golden series: peach, pear, five blackberries, bleu cheese (the light / the shade) (2018), still life with copper pot and pears (the light, the shade) (2018), or a bunch of my paintings of pears or the other paintings from my "yin & yang" series.

PRINT SALE:
Four archival prints are now available, hand signed, dated, and titled, only at my blog.

PURCHASE HERE

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.