Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

PB & J Half (+ NEW!! limited edition print)


Sold

The last PB&J painting auction I posted was last November and before that was in 2015, I think.

Likewise, it's been many years since I offered a new print of one of my paintings. My 8x10 painting, Still Life of Leaves with Three Apples, will soon be available as a SIGNED high quality 8x10 fine art limited edition print. The edition will be limited to eight (8) prints and will be released next Monday, November 5th at 12noon EST. If you want to have a chance to purchase the print first with the email coming in your inbox, sign up here.

Just a reminder that my Live Painting Demo is THIS Friday, November 2 from 12-2PM EST. Details here. I will post all about it tomorrow.