Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

NEW Workshop - Aug 4th - East Boothbay, Maine



My workshops tend to fill up fast -- here are the details for my new one-day painting workshop in East Boothbay, Maine on August 4th:




Saturday, August 4, 2018
East Boothbay, ME
9:30am to 4:30pm (with lunch break)


You can also call 207-633-6849 or email info@gleasonfineart.com

*** Participants should bring their own easels and will receive venue address & materials list after payment is received.***


Selected Workshop Reviews:

“Anyone who ever meets you and experiences your deep and gentle soul and wonderful teaching skills knows how true this is. You are one in a million.” -ES

“Your painting and instruction and inspiration were terrific. There was such excitement to see you paint, and then the rest of the day for us to plod along with our own work, so I felt the time schedule was perfect. And I don't mean to sound like some adoring fanatic (I had read some glowing reviews of your workshops and sort of took them with a grain of salt), but it's ALL TRUE. Thank you so much for your incredible ability to share. You are a great teacher.” -LM

“I want to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you and learning from you. Your technique of sketching in your objects loosely to start is very freeing. Your brushwork and completed works are beautiful. I get such a pleasure from remembering your peaceful nature and inspirational work. Thank you. I look forward to taking another workshop with you.” -PL

“Thank you so much for an outstanding workshop! I really appreciate the time you spent helping me learn so much… and while I feel that I got far more than I expected, I know that there is so much more for me to learn. And this is good because I will never get bored on the never ending journey of exploration & discovery! I hope you are able to come back to teach here… we were so very fortunate to have you here this week. And perhaps I will get to one of your workshops in the Philadelphia or NJ area.” -PM

“I am still basking in the memory of your workshop with great joy. I just wanted to thank you again for your gentle way and sincere kindness. Looking forward to receiving my Abbey Ryan demo painting to add to my collection. Such an honor!” -LS

“Abbey has inspired me and given me hope. The more I read on Abbey's website, the more I knew I had to meet her and take a workshop with her. Since the workshop, her words and instruction have restored confidence in me. No one on earth could ever ask for more! I felt such peace while taking her class -- Abbey set such a wonderful tone for the workshop. Since the workshop, the best changes I have noticed have been mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I want to enjoy the process and now know how to honor the creative part of me that has been dormant too long. After just one day, Abbey made such a difference in my life and I'm sure soooooo many more. I thank Abbey from the bottom of my heart for sharing her gift so beautifully and being the sweet and generous person that she is.” -ES

Read more: http://abbeyryan.com/workshops/praise/

To get a sense of what it's like to paint with me, watch this film:

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,