Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

psili amos beach, patmos, greece (the light / the shade) (+ exhibition installation)


psili amos beach, patmos, greece (the light / the shade)
oil on linen on panel, 2017, 5"x6"
AVAILABLE - Contact me at abbeyryan@gmail.com for purchase information

Psili Amos Beach was another one of my favorite beaches on Patmos, Greece. You can view some of my Greek island painting travels here.

the light / the shade exhibition at Arcadia
These are the final two days of my exhibition: abbey ryan: the light / the shade, in the Harrison Gallery at Arcadia University on view from April 16 - June 16. If you enjoy this painting, you can also see other paintings from my the light / the shade series. You can also view installation views of the exhibition in the Photo gallery on the right side of this page.

Subscribe to my email list to see close-up Detail Views of my paintings.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,