Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

meloi beach, patmos, greece (the light / the shade)


meloi beach, patmos, greece (the light / the shade)
oil on linen on panel, 2017, 4"x5"
AVAILABLE - Contact me at abbeyryan@gmail.com for purchase information

Meloi Beach was my all-time favorite beach on Patmos, Greece. You can view some of my Greek island painting travels here.

Here is a link to a few snapshots
of the making of a short film
about my "the light / the shade" series.
the light / the shade exhibition at Arcadia
Here is a link to a few snapshots of the making of a short film about my "the light / the shade" series. More on that soon.

Today is the final day of my exhibition: abbey ryan: the light / the shade, in the Harrison Gallery at Arcadia University on view from April 16 - June 16. If you enjoy this painting, you can also see other paintings from my the light / the shade series. Contact me directly about purchasing any paintings.

You can also see high quality Installation views of the exhibition here.

Subscribe to my email list to see close-up Detail Views of my paintings.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,