Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Sunset Reflected in Brandy Snifter (present moment)



Today's painting gives a bit more of a glimpse of the view out my new studio window. If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see other paintings from my "present moment" series. Also, this brandy snifter was given to me as a gift -- follow that link to see some of my still life paintings that were inspired by the generosity of others.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see paintings from my "present moment" series, or some other paintings of sunsets, Schuylkill River Reflections at Sunset (2009), or a bunch of my paintings of things that were given to me.

Auction ends tomorrow:

Click to view auction

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,