Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Two Portobello Mushrooms (+ Studio Sale Nov 8)


Sold

In my first painting class in college, I painted mushrooms with a palette knife (see a tiny photo on instagram or facebook). Since then, I've painted a mushroom only once for this blog in 2011. These portobellos are from my awesome local co-op.

********** STUDIO SALE **********
WEDNESDAY, NOV 8TH, 12 NOON EST

Since I am preparing for a big studio move, I'll be having a STUDIO SALE of available paintings. Preview that link and I'll be adding a few more. Subscribers of my email list will get the sale notice first. If you aren't already on it, subscribe to my email list before Wed Nov 8th because in past studio sales, paintings have gone fast. First come, first served.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Have a great weekend,