Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Satsuma Tangerine with Leaf


Click to view auction
24-hour auction ends at 10PM EST on Tues, Nov 21

Something About Gmail
Gmail gives the option of delivering messages to tabbed inboxes based on complex and changing algorithms. You might have a Promotions tab and a Primary tab. If you use tabs in your Gmail, and wish to receive my paintings in your inbox, this is just a reminder that you can move my emails to your Primary tab. You can do this simply by dragging and dropping my email into the Primary tab or by starring the email. You should also add my "From" email address (abbeyryan@gmail.com) to your Google Contacts.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Two Satsuma Tangerines (available), Still Life with Three Satsumas and Handmade Cup (available), or a bunch of my paintings of tangerines.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Happy Monday,