Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Blackberries and Silver Cup (with Self-Portrait in Winter Hat)


Still Life with Blackberries and Silver Cup (with Self-Portrait in Winter Hat)
oil on linen on panel, 5 x 6 inches, available
Email abbeyryan@gmail.com for purchase information

"To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of the arts." ~Thoreau

As you can see my brightly colored winter-indoor-hat, there's a self portrait of sorts in this silver cup's reflection (here are a bunch of other reflection self portraits, too).

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Still Life with Acorn and Silver PitcherStill life with Silver Pitcher & Muscat Grapes, or a bunch of my paintings of silver objects or blackberries.

Signature view


To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here. To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,