Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Now Open: 3-day July 25-27 workshop - Falmouth Art Center

My 3-day July 25-27, 2017 workshop at Falmouth Art Center is now open for registration. My workshops fill up fast, and space is limited to 12. Falmouth Art Center is a studio in coastal Cape Cod right across from the island of Martha's Vineyard. It's a gorgeous area.

Register today to reserve your spot.

In the workshop, I'll focus on how to strengthen your approach to painting and manage your internal painting dialogue so you’ll have a consistently positive painting experience. My teaching approach is described as "inspiring" -- and I always try to balance all there is to love about painting (everything!) with the most universally challenging aspects of painting. Read more here.

If you have any questions about the workshop or Cape Cod, please contact Executive Director Suzy Bergmann at (508) 540-3304 or director@falmouthart.org.

If you're interested, these photos give a glimpse into the vibe of my workshops, and in this video, past workshop participants talk about my approach to teaching:



To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here. To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,