Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Apple (Yin/Yang) in Last Light (+ On. The. Train.)



click to enlarge
A couple years ago, a painter in one of my workshops shared with me how he took advantage of his long work commute time... to paint.

On. The. Train. (see photo)

How inspiring. In my workshops, I talk with so many painters about my strategies to manage the fact that life's challenges and roadblocks sometimes (often?) keep us from doing what we love: painting. I hope that perhaps this photo can provide a bit of perspective on the matter.

Note: My 3-day July 25-27 workshop at Falmouth Art Center is now open for registration. My workshops fill up fast, and space is very limited. Register today to reserve your spot.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here. To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,