Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still life with Strawberries and Silver Cup (+ "one in a million")


Click to view auction
24 hr auction ends at 10:15 AM, Tuesday, May 24

Thank you so much for all your kind emails and comments about my feature article in this week's Chestnut Hill Local: "Celebrated Hill artist’s work in over 900 collections," which highlights the Dr. Norman Johnston Fellowship Award that I just received. I wanted to share one of the comments that a former workshop participant left on facebook:
"What a lovely article about such a lovely person. Anyone who ever meets you and experiences your deep and gentle soul and wonderful teaching skills knows how true this is. You are one in a million."  ~ES
I'm not teaching any workshops in 2016, but if you want me to do a deep study of your work in my Private Painting Mentoring, learn more here. If you are considering applying, here are unedited testimonials about it.

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,