Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Strawberry and Korean Bowl



My live demo painting auction ends on Wednesday at 2:30 PM EST:


Still Life with Silver Cup, Red Pear, and Two Muscat Grapes
6x8 inches, oil on linen on panel, 1 April 2016
Click to view auction
(larger than typical auction paintings; auction includes several detail and framed views)

This painting (and my live demo) honors the memory of my friend, Jami. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to the Jami Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship at Arcadia. Read more. Also, if you look closely, there's one of my self portrait of sorts down the middle of the cup's reflections.

If you're interested, I posted many photos from the event (and check back because I'll be adding more), and I invite you to watch the 2 minute time lapse of my live demo:


Video and Photo Credit: Denise Henhoeffer, Arcadia University

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,