Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Studio Special SALE (+ the Best Art of 2015)

Studio Special SALE:  Now through December 31.

To show my appreciation to my blog followers, I am offering a Studio Special Discount through the end of the year. All of these paintings are ready to ship today (most are framed). Email me at abbeyryan@gmail.com for pricing and availability. Hope you enjoy!


Red Grapes & Fourme d'Ambert Bleu, 6x8 inches, sold


Still life with Delft Vase and Cherries (the light, the shade), 6x7 inches
SOLD



Still life with Peach, Bowl, and Maine Blueberries, 6x8 inches, sold



Still life with Jug, Cantaloupe, and Figs (the light, the shade), 11x14 inches, framed
SOLD




Italian Plum with Pohnpeian Cowry Shell No. 2, 4x6 inches, framed
SOLD



Sicilian Eggplant on a Wood Block No. 2, 9x12 inches, framed, sold




Also, if you're interested: "The co-chief art critics for The New York Times share the most notable themes of the year."

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.