Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Special Post: Silent Auction Fundraiser (+ Tangerine ending)

My oil painting and ink painting (below) will be available today and tomorrow, December 10th and 11th, in a Silent Auction at Arcadia University -- my alma mater and where I teach. You may recall that Arcadia is where I conduct my annual Live Painting Demos in Grey Towers Castle (which was designed in 1893 by Horace Trumbauer, the famous architect who also designed the Philadelphia Museum of Art among many other historic buildings).



100% of the proceeds from this Silent Auction will go to Arcadia's upcoming Campaign for the Arts to raise funds for a new art building.

I am sharing this event because the starting bids begin at 25% of the value of the Buy It Now price.

If you would like to submit a minimum/maximum bid (or Buy It Now) for these, let me know and I will convey it to the Silent Auction organizers. I can certainly assure you that this is a professional quality event.


Abbey Ryan
Bosc Pear in a Cloisonné Butterfly Bowl
oil on linen on panel
7x6 inches, framed
Minimum bid: $475
Buy It Now: $1900


Abbey Ryan
539
(my numerical titles refer to the number of the Pantone PMS Color® that matches the painting's "average" color)
ink on paper, mounted on cradled maple panel
11.75 x 15.75 x 1 inches
Minimum bid: $200
Buy It Now: $800

Detail view:


Ending Soon - auction ends at 4 PM EST today:

Click to view auction

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,