Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Win a FREE Private Painting Mentoring session ($450 value)

Sorry, the DEADLINE HAS PASSED -- No more submissions accepted. 
For more information, click here.


Earlier this week, I shared that my site surpassed three-quarters of a million visits from folks in over 100 countries (that's a quarter of a million in two years). As a thank you for supporting my work, I'm excited to announce a "contest" of sorts here and on facebook -- a special offering to "win" one FREE Private Painting Mentoring session with me ($450 value).

To enter: Fill out this 2-question survey.

Deadline: Midnight, December 28, Philadelphia time.

Late submissions aren't accepted. Submissions with too many words may or may not bog me down.

I will personally read through everything and ONE winner will be chosen.

I'll post the winner here on my blog on January 1, 2015.

I will be looking for a person I think I can help the most, not "judging" your submission.

Need more information?

FAQs: 
  1. If you prefer to study with me in person, I teach a few workshops each year.
  2. If you entered my contest in June 2013, I encourage you to apply again.
  3. Private Painting Mentoring is an online program, so you can be anywhere in the world.
  4. I am happy to work with you even if you've never painted before.
  5. Yes, I do work with non-painter artists.
  6. Mentoring Session will take place in Mid- to Late-January, depending on your schedule. 
  7. If you've already participated in Private Painting Mentoring, you are eligible.
  8. Here's a throwback to a post that I came across on facebook: 

If you know someone who might be interested, please share using the links below.

Good luck and have fun,

To receive future Mentoring / Workshop special offers, sign up: