Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Early Winter View at My New Studio (+ contest last call)



This is my first time painting part of the view at my new studio (detail view below), and to the right is this painting #OnTheEasel, which I posted on facebook in my Studio | World album. I also posted a bunch of photos there from my recent travels in Arizona.

I hope you're considering entering my "contest" for a free Private Painting Mentoring session. All the details are here. There are just a few hours left to send in your submission. My Private Painting Mentoring is an online program, so you can be anywhere in the world (so far submissions have come in from all over the US, Colombia, Germany, Norway, Greece, Canada, etc).


Sorry, the DEADLINE HAS PASSED -- No more submissions accepted. 
For more information, click here.


If it helps you decide about entering, I uploaded a couple of new testimonials from painters participating in my Private Painting Mentoring. There is a wait list, but if it interests you, the next open spot is in early-February.

If you'd like to purchase my work, you can view All Available Paintings.

Best,


Detail View: