Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Workshop Update (2 Spots Remaining)

I've had several inquiries this week about my last two 2014 workshops. Here's a quick update, if you're considering either one:


Here are two messages from fabulous painters who just took my Sedona workshop:





If you cannot travel or get away for a workshop, find out more about my online private painting instruction at my Private Painting Mentoring page.

If you're interested, I've also collected Testimonials from Private Painting Mentoring participants here, including images of their paintings.

Email me with any questions!

To receive commentary about my new paintings, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings