Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Sprinkle Donut No. 4


Click to view auction

When I posted this painting #OnTheEasel on facebook (also pictured right), I reminisced that the last time I painted a sprinkle donut was way back in 2008 (this is my first strawberry glazed though).

My friends and family joke with me about painting sweets because they know that I don't eat things like this (due to both a pretty limited diet (for health reasons) and my interest in a raw vegan lifestyle). But I will share though that this donut caught my eye in a convenience store during a recent road trip. I couldn't resist revisiting it as a painting subject. Hope you enjoy it.

ENDING SOON:
Chocolate Truffle, 2013

Click to view auction
(ends today at 5 PM EST)

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Enjoy,


To receive direct access to my paintings, sign up here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: