Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Peach and Pussy Willow (+ Art Essex at Red Dot Miami)


Still Life with Peach and Pussy Willow, 8 x 10 inches, framed
Available
Email me for purchase information
Scroll down to see framed view

Today is the anniversary of the death of my namesake Thomas Merton. In honor, I thought I'd re-share one of my favorite Merton quotes:
"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time."
Also, Still Life with Peach and Pussy Willow was on view at the Art Essex Gallery at Red Dot Miami. Incidentally, Art Essex was voted Best Art Gallery in CT by Connecticut Magazine.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Enjoy,


To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting looks in its frame: