Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

PB & J (+ Private Painting Mentoring Contest Winner)



Today's PB & J painting is inspired by a few requests that I've received recently to paint a PB & J sandwich. I realized that it's actually been a few years since I painted one -- I forgot how much fun it is. : )

Private Painting Mentoring Contest Winner
Thank you so much for your interest in my online Mentoring program. It was such a pleasure to read through all of the submissions to the contest (submissions came in from the US, Italy, Canada, Brazil, Ecuador, Wales, Ireland, Morocco, UK, Australia, Singapore). It was incredibly difficult to decide, but I've notified the winner: Sr. Ana Rivera from Maryland, USA. Congrats, Sr. Ana!

Have a great weekend.