Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Two Asian Pears on Marble (the light, the shade) (+ a Special Contest !)


Private Collection

Yesterday, I shared about Ajo, and I got several great responses about offering a workshop in that wonderful little town. Thanks for your interest and enthusiasm! I will keep you posted. After Ajo, I visited another truly remarkable place in Patagonia called the Tree of Life. I'm still working on writing about this, so look for that post probably tomorrow.

Special Contest
This week, I'm excited to be announcing a "contest" of sorts here and on facebook --special offering to "win" one FREE Private Painting Mentoring session with me ($450 value).

I'll explain all about why I am offering this and how "enter" the contest -- look for that announcement in the next couple days.

Ending Soon
The auction for Arizona Tomato with Stem ends today at 2:30pm EDT. View Auction
If it's easier, click here to view all the auctions at once.

All my best,

To receive commentary about my painting travels, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings