Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life of Peonies in a Silver Pitcher (with Self-Portrait Reflection) (larger painting)

Still Life of Peonies in a Silver Pitcher (with Self-Portrait Reflection)
oil on linen on panel, 2022, 12"x9"
Private Collection

If you look closely, in the silver you can see my reflection and my hand & paintbrush reaching towards my easel. Here are a bunch of my paintings with self portrait reflections. Also, this silver pitcher and the peonies were given to me as gifts (from different people) -- follow that link to see some of my still life paintings that were inspired by the generosity of others.

If you like instagram, follow me @abbeyryan8 to see the #mindfulstudiopractice poetry and photos I share, in addition to my paintings. On facebook, find me here.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Still Life with Pink Peony Buds (2021), Still Life with Pink Peonies in a Silver Cup (2020), or a bunch of my paintings of flowers.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.