Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

kastelli view of skala, midday (the light / the shade)


kastelli view of skala, midday (the light / the shade)
oil on linen on panel, 2017, 5"x4"
AVAILABLE - Contact me at abbeyryan@gmail.com for purchase information

If you're interested, I recently announced my newest painting seminar: I'm honored to have been invited to offer a 3-day August 18-20 painting seminar at the Academy of Realist Art in Boston. It just opened for registration and space is limited to 12. Join today to reserve your spot. I was invited to be a visiting artist at the Academy of Realist Art, Boston, which is a renowned art school that teaches traditional art techniques in drawing and painting, using a curriculum that is modeled after 19th century French old masters' academies. Read more here. If you're interested, these are some reviews of my past seminars, these photos give a glimpse into them, and this short film is about my approach to teaching.

April 16-June 16, 2018 the light / the shade exhibition at Arcadia
If you enjoy this painting, you may like to read more about abbey ryan: the light / the shade, my exhibition in the Harrison Gallery at Arcadia University on view from April 16 - June 16. If you enjoy this painting, you can also see other paintings from my the light / the shade series.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,