Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

End of Summer Seascape with Waves (+ "it's ALL TRUE")



I painted this during my birthday weekend last week, and it was beautiful but windy at the beach in New Jersey. I posted a snapshot of this still on my easel on facebook / instagram, if you use those and want to follow along.

Workshop Update
I have three upcoming fall workshops. This is the last week to register for my Sept. 16 workshop in Yardley, PA. Register today -- space is limited to allow for plenty of individual attention. If you're interested, a painter in my Cape Cod workshop wrote:

"Your painting and instruction and inspiration were terrific. There was a growing excitement to see you paint and what you would paint next, and then the rest of the day for us to plod along with our own work, so I felt the time schedule was perfect. And I don't mean to sound like some adoring fanatic (I had read some glowing reviews of your workshops and sort of took them with a grain of salt), but it's ALL TRUE. Thank you so much for your incredible ability to share. You are a great teacher." ~ LM

UPCOMING WORKSHOPS

September 16, 2017
Artists of Yardley, Yardley, PA
REGISTER or contact James Bongartz at aoyadult.ed.coord@gmail.com

October 14-15, 2017
John F. Peto Museum, Island Heights, NJ
REGISTER contact Harry Bower at info@petomuseum.org

November 11-12, 2017
Artists of Yardley, Yardley, PA
REGISTER or contact James Bongartz at aoyadult.ed.coord@gmail.com

If you're thinking it over, you can watch my students talk about my Teaching Philosophy, read workshop reviews, or see what a workshop is like.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see a bunch of my paintings of seascapes.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,