Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Apple with Green Spot & Leaves (+ new 2017 workshop and email list)



New 2017 Workshop
Tomorrow I will be posting a new workshop announcement. Keep an eye out (or join my list) because my workshops always fill up fast and I took this year off from teaching workshops to focus on other projects.

Email Hygiene
If you're considering subscribing to my Painting a Day email, or if you already have subscribed, a big thank you for your interest in my work.

I post periodically now that it's important for you to check on your email list preferences. I have 3 email lists: A Painting a DAY, A Painting a WEEK, or A Painting a MONTH. Sign up for only ONE of the email lists so you don't get duplicate emails. In the weekly email, you'll get whatever I post usually on a Tuesday. In the monthly email, you'll get whatever I post on that day during a given month. If you do not want to miss my painting auctions, I'd suggest the daily email (which I really send out only 4-5 times a week). The weekly and monthly emails are better for folks who are not really often planning on purchasing my work.

Click here to choose your preferred email list to get exactly what you want (or don't want)

IF YOU'RE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED, check your email today -- you can change your preferred email list by clicking on the "Update Profile" link at the bottom of every email I send.

If you find yourself just deleting my "painting a day" or marking the emails as spam or just feeling like unsubscribing, it is easy to do so -- again, at the bottom of every email I send.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here. To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,