Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Two Carrots (The Kiss)



I got these carrots in our last CSA order of the season. You probably have noticed that I like to periodically pay homage to certain artists and art historical moments -- Magritte, Matisse, Peto, Morandi, and so on -- and this painting could point to several The Kiss works: by Klimt, Rodin, Brancusi, Picasso, and I'm sure the work of many others. Incidentally, in this UK-based Carrot Museum online, it seems like the work of 17th Century Dutch painters shows an uptick of paintings with carrots in them.

Ending Soon - at 8:45 PM EST tonight (current bid: $99)

Click to view auction

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,