Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Peach, Bowl, & Maine Wild Blueberries (+ 6000th blog post)


Still life with Peach, Bowl, & Maine Wild Blueberries
6 x 8 inches, oil on linen on panel, 2015
Sold

Best-selling author and entrepreneur Seth Godin wrote the 6000th post on his blog yesterday -- and I'm honored by his hat tip to me. Take a look. Seth's blog was named the #1 marketing blog in the world, but the point is that Seth spends every day doing what he loves, and this practice helps to make the world a better place just because he does it. His message is one that I hope you will take in and share with others.

In other news, I've notified the winner of the first Mindful Studio Practice Scholarship towards my October 24-25 Peto Museum workshop. Congratulations, Phyllis R! Thank you to all those of you who applied and donated to help provide a full tuition scholarship. You can still donate here (thanks for paying it forward) and subscribe to my newsletter to find out about the next scholarship offering.

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,