Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Bosc Pear in North Light (upcoming announcement!)


Click to view auction
(auction includes framed view)

I shared last month that I am working on a project that is quite important and exciting to me, and I believe I'll be ready to announce it next week. (I'll announce it first to my email list, so if you're interested, add yourself here.)

I actually shared some of the details with the participants in my recent workshop, so I will share a bit here: I'm creating a one-week e-course that will include two live lecture tele-seminars for all those enrolled in the course (and participants will be able to call in to talk with me live).

The topic is something I am deeply passionate about in my own life and work -- and something that I often discuss with many of my workshop participants. The e-course format will enable many more of you to join in.

If you'd like to purchase my work, you can view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,