Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Update on Live Painting Demo

Today I had planned to announce the details of my upcoming live painting demonstration in Chicago. However, due to a family emergency this past weekend, I've cancelled it. I am going to plan to reschedule it for another time. If you'd like to be kept up-to-date about my upcoming live demos, feel free to subscribe.

In the meantime, if you're interested, the archive of all my recent live painting demos is here and below is a time-lapse of a live painting demo I completed in 2012:



P.S. I am not sure but there may still be 1 spot left in my Yardley workshop on Sept 13. Check here if you'd like to spend a day painting with me in a couple of weeks.

All my best,

To receive exclusive offerings for my work, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings