Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Workshop Registration Open - March 29-30 - Yardley, PA

My 2-day March 29-30 workshop at Artists of Yardley is now open for registration. 

My Yardley workshops fill up fast, and space is limited to 12. 

Register today to reserve your spot.
Note: you need to click the link above and then scroll down to see the workshop description. 
Registration link is at the end of the workshop description.

In this workshop, I'll focus on how you can strengthen your approach to painting and your internal painting dialogue so you’ll have positive painting experiences. My perspective balances all there is to love about painting (a LOT!), with what I have identified as the most universally challenging aspects of painting. Read more here.

If you're interested, these photos give a glimpse into the vibe of my workshops, and AoY's beautiful studios are featured in this video:



Best,


To receive special announcements about my work, sign up here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings