Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Eucalyptus, Peach, and Korean Bowl (+ 3 New Workshops)


Still Life with Eucalyptus, Peach, and Korean Bowl, 9"x12", oil on linen on panel, framed
Available
Email me for purchase information
Scroll down to see detail and framed views

Click here to see a snapshot on facebook of this painting #OnTheEasel.

In case you are already planning for the new year, please see my 3 new workshops here. I think these will finalize my workshop schedule for 2014, and please note that my only 5-day workshop will be May 19-23 in Sedona. I will announce more information for each new workshop soon.

Detail View (sign up here to receive more enlarged detail views)



If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Happy Monday,


To receive my commentary about my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting looks in its frame: