Live Painting Demo (& Time Lapse Video) - Feb. 28 - Click here to view

22 December 2013

PB & J (First of 2014)


Click to view auction (10-day auction ends on Wednesday 1/1/14 at 1 PM EST)
See below for two different framed views, along with two detail views. 
Sign up to regularly receive enlarged painting detail views.

This auction will be my first painting for 2014, as it will end on New Year's Day. I actually painted it yesterday during the exact time of the Winter Solstice.

A Note about my Free Poster:
I've decided to send out my newest free poster/desktop download on New Year's Day, too. :-) I may use this quotation for my poster, but I'm still deciding. I received some other good suggestions, too, so thank you for that! If you have a favorite quotation to share, leave it in a comment. Who knows, I might use it (and give you credit, of course). :-)

A Note about Workshops:
In case you are already planning for the new year, please note that my only 5-day workshop for 2014 will be May 19-23 in Sedona. I love teaching in Sedona; it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. I also added three shorter workshops, which will finalize my workshop schedule for 2014.

A Note about Auctions:
I'm in the midst of posting a new painting auction every day for 10 days straight. Some auctions will last only 24-hours, and some will last up to 10-days. If you wish to give a painting as a gift, I can email you a "certificate" to present in place of the actual painting (until it's dry).

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

All my best,


To receive my commentary about paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Detail views:




Here's how this painting would look framed (two options because I loved them both):



No comments: