Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Peach with Leaves and Silver Cup (+ Artists of Yardley workshop)



6 x 7 inches (available framed after auction closes)
Click to view auction
(7-day auction ends at 10 PM EDT on Monday, Oct. 21st)

The snapshot to the right shows this painting #OnTheEasel. I painted it this weekend during my workshop at Artists of Yardley. My next workshop is November 9-10 at the Peto Museum.

If you prefer private instruction without traveling to a workshop, I offer Private Painting Mentoring online. I recently posted several new testimonials from my Mentoring participants. If you're thinking about working with me, sometimes it's best to read what folks have to say who have gone through the process. Read the testimonials here.

Anyway, my workshop in Yardley had a fantastic group of painters; to see snapshots of the day, visit here.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Have a great week,

To receive detail views of my paintings, log in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: