Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

August Sunrise in the Sonoran Desert, Arizona (+ Birthdays)


Private Collection

For the next month, I will be doing final preparations for my September exhibition at Art Essex Gallery in CT. I'll be exhibiting a new series of larger still life paintings, and will soon post my new work here.

Oh! And today's my birthday.  : )

Today's painting is just after sunrise in the Sonoran Desert not far from Organ Pipe National Monument. I love how much all of the desert plant life "greens up" from the monsoons. It's remarkable!

My Summer Watermelon Slice on a Wood Block painting auction ends soon at 4 PM EDT today -- Monday, August 26. Click to view auction

Click to view auction
(Auction ends at 4 PM EDT on Monday, August 26th)

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Happy Monday,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings