Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Desert Sage and Korean Bowl with Grapes

Abbey Ryan painting of Desert Sage, Korean Bowl, and Grapes
Click to view auction

Today, in my new studio, I'm grateful to be thinking about the desert and this quote:
"If you hear a voice within you say, 'You are not a painter,' then by all means paint...and that voice will be silenced." —Vincent Van Gogh
Also, in this painting is a remarkable (and I mean remarkable) handmade bowl I got during my recent trip to South Korea. I painted a few paintings in South Korea, which I will post soon, along with more about my travels.

On another note, I learned today that half-tuition scholarships are available for my upcoming workshop at Sedona Arts Center ("The scholarship fund at the Sedona Arts Center is available for those who need some help funding the art side of their lives. A scholarship will pay half of tuition for any Workshop or class!").

Please leave me a comment about this painting here.

All my best,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: